Wednesday, November 5, 2008

THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT!!!!

She might kill me for doing this- but even if I am dead, she will benefit from my good nature! As this picture illustrates, Andrea Hunter is passing through a monumental stage in her life...

Andrea Hunter is going to graduate.

I know right? We are so proud of her! Now, she isn't sure she knows what she wants to do. She is open for any suggestions. Since all of you know and love said Andrea Hunter, I would like to invite each of you to leave carefully thought-out suggestions for our friend, roommate, and let's be honest, practically our sister! It's the least we can do for her after all she has added to our lives.

***********disclaimer: Andrea, I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY love you and meant this in the nicest most sincere possible way! But I knew you already knew that!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Haha! Hey, it's cool. I'll take any suggestions I can get. Just to follow up, DETROIT is the fattest city in America. It did begin with a 'D'! You can't imagine how good I felt about myself when I found this out.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/5137.php

Hey, also it says you have to reinvite me to the blog b/c I took so gosh-darn long to access it. Also I want you to teach me how to do that google thing. Teach me sensei. Arigato.

Miss K$ said...

anasazi.org

be a trailwalker

Abbi said...

Andrea, the first thing I think you should do is call me or email me! I miss you! And then after that, I don't know...Teach for America???