Tuesday, December 2, 2008

So...



Can I say woman's intuition rules or what!? We went to the doctor's today for the ultra fun task of an ultrasound. And I am happy to announce I'm having a BABY GIRL!!! (which I totally guessed a month and a half ago!!) I still haven't absorbed this yet and that I'll need to be into girly things. Guess I need to start teaching myself how to make those bow-headband things or learn to like pink.. I think I'll just stick with purple. So! Yeah. I'm halfway through pregnancy #2 and yes I'll eventually get to posting an update on me.. I'm up for name suggestions while I'm at it. I'm officially blog lazy.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting that you're having a girl!

Lisa and Mark said...

congratulations!!! i can't believe you're already half way through! i'm so excited for you to have a boy AND a girl. what a lucky mom!

heather said...

Don't worry-- once the baby girl arrives and looks adorable in anything girly, cute pink dresses suddenly become irresistible when they once made you want to gag. At least that's what happened with me :) Congratulations! That is SO exciting!

Ali Jo said...

such fun news! congrats.