Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Thursday I went to the Marjory Pay Hinkcley Lecture

Renata and Mike were there as guests and so was I. Since Renata has been teaching our cohort, she and Mike came up to a group of students I was speaking with. I knew Mike and we said hello. Here is the best part. Then one of the students said in awe, "Wow Renata, you really married a Clark Kent." You know Renata, she is calm and good humored. Mike seemed a bit taken back and didn't know how to take the compliment I think. It just made me laugh to see their predictable and heart warming reactions. They really are great together. It reminded me of how they taught us if you want to have an affair, just keep it in the family!

2 comments:

Lisa and Mark said...

love them. :)

Lisa and Mark said...

and i could totally picture mike's face. wha what?? (pursed lips)