Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just to get things started

Since I want all to participate in the updating, I figured I should leave an example of how this is done. Here goes...


(a picture is always welcome!)

I just got home in May from a mission on Sao Paulo Brasil (the Sister Williams version is in the picture). It was the best time of my life- literally! I learned a lot about myself and what the Lord sees in me. I hope I can always strive to be that person. I am now back in school studying Public Relations and Portuguese. The ultimate plan is to go into International PR... I found out I really love that stuff, so that is comforting! I will do fall and winter semester, then devote next summer to my internship, then finish up next fall. Graduation: December of 2009- so close yet sooooo far away! But I'm grateful for where I'm at and the opportunities I have right now. I am doing PR on campus for the College of Nursing, and also have the weekend passtime of working at the Gap. Oh the fun never ends!

..... now- it's your turn. What have you been up to?