Monday, September 22, 2008

Welcome London Friends

Hey all you london-ers

Well, I decided that I didn't want to lose contact with all of you, and I am certainly not up to the task of planning a full-fledged reunion... especially considering people are EVERYWHERE! So, in true new media fashion I started a blog. Now the purpose of this blog is to keep everyone updated on everyone else's whereabouts and happenings. Keep in mind that this blog will only be as effective as we make it. I would love for everyone to become a contributor/author, so just leave a comment with your email address and I will add you. Also, I know a lot of you already have blogs (myself included) so I will put links to those on this one as well. But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep updates coming. I love you all too much to miss out on the good in your life!

I look forward to hearing from you all!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Yay Ali! I'm SO glad you started this blog! I promise to post something really soon. :) Thanks again...this will be great!