Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Taking advantage of a nap...

What a great idea, Ali! Okay, so I think most of you know I married Chase Baldwin in December 2006. He got an internship in Manhattan the following summer, so we lived in Brooklyn for a few months, at which point I became pregnant. Livia was born on April 12, 2008--one week before finals! THAT was a little crazy, let me tell ya! But Chase and I got through those busy weeks and graduated at the same time this past April. Chase got a job as a financial analyst in Mountain View, CA (just south of San Francisco) and we moved out here in June. I'm a stay-at-home mom now and loving it, though I admit I miss school...
Livia is now 5 months old and just last week learned how to sit up on her own. This picture was taken on Friday, during her first experience with solid food. Woo-hoo!

8 comments:

Ali Jo said...

you have a little girl who sits up! crazy life! how far away are from home... apple valley right?

i love the name livia by the way!

Lisa and Mark said...

I think she's adorable, and I still can't believe she's that old!

Mary said...

I think we're about 6 hours away from Apple Valley (good memory!)

Brian Wall said...

Very cute kid!

And hey Alli, I'm here and would love to leave an entry, so feel free to add me! Katy says hi and "tuda bam!" Wow, I used three exclamation marks there...sorry, that's probably a bit excessive.

Susie said...

Wow! I didn't know that you guys moved down the Bay Area. I grew up in Piedmont (right by Oakland). I must say I am biased, but that place is beautiful. I hope you're loving it down there! Your baby is beautiful!

Leslie said...

Holy ADORABLE child!! You sure make 'em cute!

heather said...

Livia is so cute! My brother and his wife live in Mountain View- he works for google. Are there a lot of members there or might they be in your ward? Their last name is Stay (obviously) and they have 3 boys.

Abbi said...

It's so good to hear from all of you, I sure do love you guys.