Thursday, September 25, 2008

Update. Update.




Hi guys! (supposed to sound like one of the cleaning ladies, who always greeted us in the morning when the kitchen was closed with a, "Hi guys!") Grrr... For those of you who I haven't talked to in a very long time, I am now married (see picture above, for proof) to a guy named Mark Bellisario. And guess who set us up?? None other than Heather Palmer Fujikawa. Remember how she dated Tyson during London? Well, Mark and Tyson have been best friends since high school. Luckily Heather got us together a couple of months before Mark graduated and left Provo. Thanks, Heath!


We live in San Francisco (literally) because Mark is going to school at UCSF, so we'll be here for THREE MORE YEARS. Whenever you need a place to stay for free in the city, let me know! We're happy to have visitors and can show you the ropes.


I'm posting this because I fully expect for everyone to post something about their lives. And if you think no one cares, you're veerrrry wrong. Obviously Ali does, and so do I. Post away!

1 comment:

Ali Jo said...

obviously! let the posting begin!